Mountain Rental Home Franklin, NC
This 3 bedroom, 2 bath rental home has a sleeping porch by a babbling mountain stream.
This rental home in Franklin, NC is wheelchair handicap accessible. The home place of The Gregory Family, who operated the Old Gregory Ruby Mine and Campground, is located in the historic Cowee Valley of Macon County.
Franklin is surrounded by great outdoor activities like fishing, kayaking, tubing, bike riding, hiking trails and other outdoor fun.
Family fun is close by with The Fun Factory, golf, gem mining and rafting. So bring the kids and enjoy these Franklin, NC fun activities.
See more photos of Rental Home
- Max Cap: 8 Adults
- Handicap accessible -every area of the home is wheelchair accessible
- Newly remodeled
- Hardwood floors
- Fully furnished-Linens / Washer / dryer / Microwave / Dishwasher / Small appliances / 2 TV’s with Direct TV / one TV with DVD & VHS player
- Central Heat and Air
- Outdoor Gas grill / fire pit
- Nightly / Weekly / Monthly
- $150 nightly* / $700 weekly* / $2500 monthly* (in season)
- Service animals
- Call or email for season rate quote / Off season discounts
- Off season January 2nd –May 15th
- Next door to Cherokee Ruby Mine
*plus state and local taxes
and rafting in our spectacular mountains. You'll find antiques,
art and craft shops to browse in nearby.
For indoor fun, explore "The
Fun Factory", a family friendly entertainment center with
many restaurants to choose from.
Take a ride on the Smoky
Mountain Railroad through the Great Smoky Mountains. Dollywood
and other attractions in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee are a little more
than an hour away.
Enjoy golf and fishing, try your legs on the Appalachian Trail,
and visit the beautiful, refreshing waterfalls of the surrounding